It is time to beat your hi-tech and technology savvy friends who claim to be at home in robotics. How to make a robot must be the next question knocking at the doors of your intelligence. Complicated it must be at the first place to imagine yourself as a creator of a robot, but when you know how to make a robot you are no one but a legendary genius. Follow the easy directions below and learn quick how to make a robot.
- An AA battery holder
- Soldering wire
- Connecting wires
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 I.5V motors
- Hot glue gun
- 2 paper clips
- A switch
- 2 SPDT used an antenna
- Wire stripper
- Wire cutter
- A soldering iron
- A multimeter
- It is very important to ensure that batteries you are going to use are charged. Check the batteries. If they are not charged, charge them. Use multimeter to check the batteries. Recharged batteries are required to power the robot.
- Use the wire which can connect two batteries together –at the same time.
- Take AA battery holder and solder the wires. Keep in mind to use extra length wires just to suit your requirement.
- Use hot glue gun to attach the wire nicely to the holder.
- Take paper clip and straighten it with the help of pliers.
- Use wire cutter to cut the straightened paper clip into two equal parts. This will be used for the antenna. If you want to use the second paper clip you can use two different paper clips rather cutting one into two halves.
- Using pliers bend them into nearly semi-circles. Make sure both parts are identical.
- Using hot glue gun, attach these antennas on SPDT switches.
- Glue each AA motor at 40 degrees.
- On the back of AA battery holder, attach some wheels. Make sure that holder does not touch the ground, if it does then speed of the robot will get slow.
- Connect one wire to the 3th connection. Connect L motor to R motor using the wire. Connect 3th pin to L motor. Connect 3th pin to R motor. 1-1 pin and 2-2 pins must be soldered.
- Use electric tape for better mounting.
How to make a robot is not difficult anymore. Now you have the power to impress your friends easily.